Citizens for a Better Bahamas believes that The Government of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas should exist to serve the needs of the society in the provision of Peace, Order and Good government of The Bahamas; uphold our national commitment to Self-discipline, Industry, Loyalty, Unity and an abiding respect for Christian values and the Rule of Law; and faithfully abide by the supreme law as defined in our Constitution.
- Advocate for the preservation of the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual
- Advocate for ethical, accountable and transparent governance
- Provide platforms to facilitate dialogue between the Bahamian citizenry and government
- Deliver broad based educational campaigns on pertinent social, economic, environmental and political issues impacting the Bahamas
- Encourage unity, cooperation and collaboration across the entire Bahamian Diaspora